Skip to Content

Home contents insurance

As part of being our tenant we provide your building insurance, but what about your contents?

Contents insurance covers you against loss or damage of your items caused by theft, fire, storms, lightning, flooding or other water leakage, as well as explosions or earthquakes.

If the worst should happen and something valuable in your home is lost, stolen or damaged, it's important to have your contents insured for peace of mind.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, we’ve have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks, and  Ageas Insurance Limited who provide the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy.

The My Home Contents Insurance Scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures, and ornaments.

How do I get further information?

Ask us for an application pack or call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7288

Alternatively, please visit the for more information or to request a call back.

The National Housing Federation is an Appointed Representative of Thistle Insurance Services Ltd. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 310419. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Thistle Insurance Services Ltd is part of the PIB Group.

Their Data Protection Privacy Policy is online here.